Who doesn’t like having a full set of eyebrows? Every woman has a desire to enhance their eyebrows – having them appear shapely, well-formed and fuller. Plus they are important for facial symmetry. They can be used to enhance your look for a special occasion, and a beautiful solution for those who have thin or no eyebrows due to over-plucking, scars, genetic causes, chemotherapy, Alopecia or stress. False brows are a great alternative to permanent makeup, risky and expense tattoos, and time-consuming stencils. Download our Eyebrow Wig Brochure.
Schedule an appointment today and learn how to apply eyebrow wigs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closest thing to natural brows ever developed
Our eyebrow wigs are 100% human hair injected into an ultra-thin, semi-transparent and flexible base for a natural appearance. The hairs are carefully placed to simulate the growth pattern of real eyebrows, and bond in seconds with special adhesive, easy to apply, sturdy, and removable/reusable. We offer a variety of shapes, colors and thickness to compliment your face. Our eyebrows:
- Are made from 100% human hair
- Offer maximum comfort
- Bond in seconds
- Come in a variety of shapes, colors, thickness
How to apply false eyebrows
- Using cotton balls/astringent, remove makeup and oil near eyebrow area
- Peel the false eyebrows off protective backing one at a time
- Place eyebrow on your face to make sure it fits. Trim bows with eyebrow trimmer if needed
- Coat back of brow with light coat of adhesive glue. Let dry for a few minutes until glue is sticky
- Lightly press the eyebrows exactly where you want it on your face
- Enjoy! (Human hair eyebrows last for 2-3 days)