Alopecia areata is a condition that causes hair to fall out in small patches on the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body; the condition can develop into total hair loss, called alopecia universalis. The hair loss can be permanent, but it usually regrows after several months with recurrence every few years. While there’s no known cure for alopecia, there are treatments that can slow down future hair loss, and promote regrowth. Minoxidil (Rogaine) and topical agents are popular treatments that can stimulate hair growth. You may need to try various products before finding one that works for you.
Our wigs and toppers are designed for women with alopecia. They are natural looking, comfortable, and allow your hair to grow back underneath. We can provide an estimate for insurance pre-approval; you will also receive wig styling service, wig care kit, and a wig care lesson- at no additional cost. We guarantee our wigs with a no-hassle return policy. A portion of every wig sale is donated to the American Cancer Society, where we volunteer.
- Designed for women with medical hair loss, such as alopecia
- Natural looking, comfortable, & allow your hair to grow back underneath
- We provide estimates for insurance pre-approval
- Includes: wig styling, wig care kit, & a wig care lesson
- No-hassle return policy
- A portion of every wig sale is donated to the ACS
- Made from your own hair before it falls out
- Worn under a hat or head covering- just put it on and go
- Lightweight, easy to wear and comfortable
- Great for rainy days, the beach, taking out the trash, etc.
- Prolongs the lifespan of your premium wig by alternating wears
- The hairs can be re-used for extensions